We’re looking for talented Salesforce developers to join our team and help us build high-quality, cutting-edge solutions. Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, is an award-winning digital agency part of the Americaneagle.com group. We’re looking to expand on our success within the Internet industry with you.
Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. Our dedication to grow our development team is how we can produce excellent sites and applications to our clients. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and push for good work-life balance.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, premium healthcare coverage, and more. In addition, we will cover test fees for developers to take certification tests offered by Salesforce and other vendors. There is plenty of room to grow and we anticipate doubling or tripling this team in the next 1-2 years. The company office is located in Campus X.
- Primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services
- Will be working in a supportive team and fast-paced environment with some of the top experts
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Set reasonable estimates of the time required for development and then meet deadlines
- Develop product capabilities using Force.com, APEX, Visualforce, and other technologies
- Maintain and enhance system performance by analyzing and identifying inefficiencies
- Offer technical support and maintenance for delivered projects and solutions
- Since we are a Salesforce Consulting Partner, developers will be implementing for our clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field with 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience with Salesforce, specifically Apex development
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Salesforce.com Certified (Developer or Advanced Developer) a plus
- Usage of tools like gitlab for version repository and for continuous integration/deployments
- Familiar with deployments via Salesforce DX is a plus
- Familiar with development of Lightning Web Components
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Someone with a passion for programming and technology and who is always looking to learn more and improve
- Communication with project managers and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
If you are up for a challenge – drop us an email at email@example.com.