We’re looking for experienced Solution Architect to manage and work with the web development team to implement ASP.NET websites powered by Sitecore CMS. Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, is an award-winning digital agency part of the Americaneagle.com group. We’re looking to expand on our success within the Internet industry with you.
Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. Our dedication to grow our development team is how we can produce excellent sites and applications to our clients. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and push for good work-life balance.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, premium healthcare coverage, and more. The company office is located in Campus X.
- Enforce best practices among the web development team while building ASP.NET websites and doing code reviews
- Work with the business team to understand functional requirements and translate that into technical requirements
- Lead and mentor new and current developers and help them onboard with the latest technologies used
- Participate in business development activities such as sales pursuits with prospects, estimate new projects and define scopes
- Help maintain current continuous integration and continuous delivery for development, QA and live websites
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 3 years of work experience in the job offered or related field of programming high-revenue e-commerce websites
- 3 years of experience with programming in Microsoft ASP.NET/SQL Server and PHP/MySQL
- 3 years of experience working with various CMS systems such as Sitecore, Sitefinity, Kentico, BigCommerce, Idev or WordPress
If you are up for a challenge – drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.