We’re looking for talented engineers to join our team and help us build high-quality, cutting-edge applications. Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, is an award-winning digital agency part of the Americaneagle.com group. We’re looking to expand on our success within the Internet industry with you.
Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. Our dedication to grow our development team is how we can produce excellent sites and applications to our clients. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and push for good work-life balance.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, premium healthcare coverage, and more. The company office is located in Campus X.
Here are just some of the reasons why Developers enjoy working at our company:
- Our primary focus is software development and technology.
- We actually look for creative individuals who are not afraid to make constructive recommendations.
- We have many experienced Developers on our staff that you will undoubtedly learn from as you work together with them to build exciting new applications.
- We have hundreds of active projects and are launching a new website nearly every day. Developers here enjoy seeing their projects get launched to the public and seeing how their work leads to our customers’ success.
- In addition to working on customer projects, Developers also have the opportunity to contribute to our idev platform which we have developed in-house. This includes a content management system (CMS), ecommerce platform, search application, and broadcast email application (with more on the way).
- By working on such high-profile applications, it gives our Developers the opportunity to stretch their horizons and learn about things like database partitioning; caching; web farms; working with huge volumes of data; workflow; specialized ecommercetechniques; payment gateways; integration with various external software like ERP systems; AJAX; JSON; advanced programming models based on design patterns; plug-in architecture, etc.
- Our Developers enjoy working on the latest versions of development software on fast workstations with dual flat-screen monitors.
- We cover test fees for Developers to take certification tests offered by Microsoft and other vendors.
Our portfolio includes interesting projects such as:
- CTA TrainTracker
- High-revenue ecommerce sites for customers such as Weathertech, Stuart Weitzman, Beretta, MARS and many more
- Built a content management system for www.whitehouse.gov and also did a joint project with Google developers to host the first ever online Presidential Town Hall
- The www.baseballiq.com iPhone application for stat guru Bill James
- Built a content management system for USTA which allows them to manage and syndicate content to hundreds of sub-sites through one central location
What we’re looking for in a Developer:
- Experience in programming iOS applications (iPhone/iPad) using Objective-C and Cocoa Touch APIs
- Preferably someone who also has experience in programming Android applications using Java and Android APIs
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Someone with a passion for programming and technology and who is always looking to learn more and improve
If you are up for a challenge – drop us an email at email@example.com.