We’re looking for experienced and analytical Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer with strong website and applications testing background to join our team. Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, is an award-winning digital agency part of the Americaneagle.com group. We’re looking to expand on our success within the Internet industry with you.
Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. Our dedication to grow our development team is how we can produce excellent sites and applications to our clients. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and push for good work-life balance.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, premium healthcare coverage, and more. The company office is located in Campus X.
- Analyze business and technical documents
- Development of test cases, procedures, and expected results
- Conduct functional, regression, and system integration testing
- Maintain logs, track, and verify resolution of software and specification defects
- Communicate test results to Project Managers and developers on our team
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 3-5 years of manual testing experience
- Ecommerce experience is a plus
- ADA quality control experience is a plus
- Experience with automated testing is a plus but will primarily be manual
- Experience working with web based applications is required
- Experience developing test cases, procedures, and expected results
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks to best meet departmental and organizational goals
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment and on multiple projects at once
- Experience in automated software testing tools and methodologies is a plus
If you are up for a challenge – drop us an email at email@example.com.