The primary responsibility is to manage and nurture long term partnerships with our clients by managing the addition of new features and functionality, facilitating the CMS upgrade process, and supporting site maintenance for a wide variety of our customer’s needs. This involves acting as the primary liaison between all Athracian team members and our client. The Project Manager takes our client requests from initial discussions, through strategic planning, and all the way through implementation or resolution. This is accomplished through an effective partnership with colleagues across a wide range of skills and expertise. They also collaborate with other team members to develop an overall account strategy that serves and strengthens the client relationship.
Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and push for good work-life balance.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, premium healthcare coverage, and more. The company office is located in Campus X.
- Document all aspects of a client’s account
- Conduct requirement meetings with clients
- Manage the support schedule and timeline
- Act as a liaison between our clients and our development team
- Prioritize and breakdown support requests into executable tasks
- Ensure the successful completion, quality and/or resolution of all client requests
- Present deliverables and review to gain approval from multiple client stakeholders
- Contribute to internal protocol and process to improve our support process for our customers
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to meet internal and client deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at one time
- Experience supporting customers in a customer relations environment
- Experience with web technologies or the desire to learn new technologies
- Experience with CMS platforms like Sitefinity, Sitecore, WordPress, Kentico, etc
- Able to manage individual workload, take initiative, and assume responsibility for tasks
- Familiarity and/or experience with some project management tools like SmartSheet, JIRA, Confluence etc.
If you are up for a challenge – drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.