We’re looking for talented engineers to join our team and help us build high-quality, cutting-edge websites. Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, is an award-winning digital agency part of the Americaneagle.com group. We’re looking to expand on our success within the Internet industry with you.
Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. Our dedication to grow our development team is how we can produce excellent sites and applications to our clients. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and push for good work-life balance.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, premium healthcare coverage, and more. The company office is located in Campus X.
- Build web applications and sites with modern client side technologies
- Utilize modular component based structures in order to build out functionality
- Review and ensure that code follows design quality, is cross browser friendly, and passes testing
- Work within a team to achieve successful site creation and help assess and maintain scope
- Help build out build tooling and unit tests
- Utilize a user-centered design eye and attention to detail to make sure end work matches designs and expectations
- Stay current on developing technologies and properly utilize them in your work
- Passionate developer that loves modern technologies and best practices with at least 3 years’ experience
- Strong grasp of web standards: HTML5, CSS3, JS
- Experience in handling REST APIs
- Knowledgeable in page speed testing and remediation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with team members and clients
- Experience working within a source control environment (e.g. Git)
- Experience building and compiling CSS with Sass, Less, or PostCSS
- Comfortable with build tools on Node.js
- Degree in Computer Science, Interactive Media Design, Web Design & Development or related certification from a recognized training organization
- Solid understanding of progressive enhancement, responsive design, accessibility and best UX/UI practices
- Experience in CMS development in platforms such as BigCommerce, WordPress, Sitefinity, Sitecore, etc.
- Experience in working on PWA projects
- Knowledge of backend languages of .NET and/or PHP
- Ability and commitment to training, mentoring, and working with other designers and developers
- Strong understanding of the WCAG specification and accessibility approaches
- Experience in automated testing tools such as Puppeteer, Selenium, etc.
If you are up for a challenge – drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.