We’re looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our expanding sales team. The Business Development Representative is responsible for the initial contact and pre-qualification of leads before passing them along to the Account Executives. The ideal candidate is a skilled sales professional with an ability to qualify and nurture sales prospects and successfully convert them to active sales opportunities. The candidate is personable, energetic, approachable and a team player with a passion for web technologies.
Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and push for good work-life balance.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, premium healthcare coverage, and more. The company office is located in Campus X.
- Strategically develop and qualify revenue opportunities
- Data entry of inbound leads and notes into CRM
- Nurture inactive sales pipeline to generate active sales opportunities
- Identify active sales opportunities and seamlessly transfer to Account Executives
- Respond to all prospects generated via phone or email in a timely manner
- Provide each prospect with a strong first impression of Americaneagle.com while holding knowledgeable conversations with all prospects about their needs
- Demonstrate understanding of the digital needs, challenges, and opportunities for small businesses to large enterprises, across a variety of industries
- Demonstrate understanding of digital solutions, including Content Management Systems, E-commerce Platforms, Digital Marketing Services, etc.
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 1-2 years relevant sales or account management experience
- Comfort or knowledge of digital products and services
- Ability to maintain customer focus in all aspects of the position
- Go-getter attitude and eagerness to learn in an ever-evolving industry
If you are up for a challenge – drop us an email at email@example.com.