We’re looking for experienced Automation Engineer to join our team. The person will work closely with the QA Director and will be an integral part of our development process. This person will be responsible for detecting, analyzing and resolving issues to meet and maintain quality standards.
Athracian, an Americaneagle.com company, provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. Our dedication to grow our development team is how we can produce excellent sites and applications to our clients. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and push for good work-life balance.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, premium healthcare coverage, and more. The company office is located in Campus X.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and establish automation strategy and processes
- Coach members of the team on automation best practices
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Define, develop, and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans for both automated and manual testing
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Interact with project managers and developers to drive projects to on-time, quality releases
- Performance testing
- Experience in automation testing using Selenium
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-operating system testing
- 2+ years experience developing automated test scripts from scratch in production systems
- Strong understanding of automated testing for web-based API such as Rest and web services
- Experience with .NET
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Any experience working with a Content Management System (CMS)
- Database knowledge, MS SQL Server preferred
- Ability to test from different perspectives and an eye for catching bugs
- Ability to build collaborative relationships across functional areas
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced development environment
If you are up for a challenge – drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.